• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Musclecars too far gone to be saved.

wrecked-Charger.jpg

I've been thinking about having work done to some cars in Mexico. Most body work is labor and when labor is cheap it makes sense. The only bugaboo is getting your car back once it crosses the border.
You don't want to do that although I live in Mexico and I love my country and yes is way cheaper to repair a car here in Mexico it is the same **** here and in the U.S. there is a LOT of dishonest " body shops " and they gonna told you they can do the work done well but believe me they don't save your money and a lot of head ache and find a decent body shop in the U.S. is more expensive but is safer for you since you live in the U.S.

Wasn't the Daytona at the 1:00 mark of the original video the one that was at Stephens Performance that has been or is being redone?

This one is being fixed right now. Not nearly as bad as some of them but still not fun to see.
IMG_0004.JPG

What is with these wing cars sitting in people's yards ! Can I stumble across one please !

Cool story, think he paid a bit much though
its close
there just isn't very many too choose from.

that car looks like it is festering bad with rust and
many worms will jump out when you open up the can.
i can tell that just by looking at the pics

Auto Transport Service
Back