• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1970 Plymouth Satellite 4-door

JennyD

Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score
My 1970 Plymouth Satellite.
When I bought it a few years ago, it only had 67K miles! Had a 318 in it. Added torq thrust wheels.
Now has 5.7 Hemi bored and stroked to 395 c.i.d. Mild comp cam. Hooker headers. Machine work done by hubby: Sam's Speed Shop. Sullivan, IN.

10885067_578428282289066_7384097909719789022_n.jpg

005.jpg

Here's a close up of the back door camouflaged in the stripe. And my front plate I had made (altered from one I saw online) and some interior pics. Seats are all in good shape, no cracks in the dash, no rust. Really good shape. The guy I bought it from said it had been stored in an airplane hanger for many years.

Right now its back in the shop, adding a FAST fuel injection. Also going to swap in an 8 3/4 rear end. Either 323 or 355 gears.

I also have a full manual reverse pattern valve body in the 904.

Too much salt on the roads to drive it right now, but as soon as good weather gets here, I will take it to the strip and see how quick it runs in the 8th.

My husband has a '67 Dodge D100 he drives, soon to be 414 340 stroker.

We have 3 boys. Oldest son has a '71 Valiant 4-door with a 360. 11 to 1 compression, Eldebrock heads, with 2.05 valves, He machined, balanced and built it himself two years ago at age 18. Just installed turbo action converter. 391 sure grip, also full manual reverse valve body. Saving money for slicks. This car was our family car (and ONLY car) for many years while kids were all in car seats!! It had a milder 360 in it then, but the same drive train.

Other vehicles we have are a '68 Valiant 2-door , '69 Valiant for parts, '73 Valiant 4-door, '70 Dodge D-100, and a '72 Duster. These are our project vehicles for the kids.

003.JPG
001.JPG
004.JPG007.JPG010.JPG011.JPG

Last edited:
welcome to FBBO

Welcome from SE PA!

I like the idea of camouflaging the rear door handles with the black scoop - nice idea! Looks like a neat car and I am sure it is a blast to drive!

Very cool Jenny.

Welcome aboard and how fun is that thing to drive !

Hey JennyD, I'm interested in what sort of performance you get out of the new engine!

Welcome from Vermont! Nice rides and family info, a family that wrenches together.....

hi and welcome to the site :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back