• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 62 is ready for a cruise!

Chairman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
Just got it running! A work in process but driveable at the moment.... A couple of pics to share. Have a Great 4th!

0630231630b.jpg

0630231630.jpg

NICE ! I have a weak spot for 62's.

And, the perfect Torgue Thrust wheels too. Where did you find LH lug nuts, or did you change the studs?

And, the perfect Torgue Thrust wheels too. Where did you find LH lug nuts, or did you change the studs?
I got lucky actually on finding those lug nuts... Three places in town were possibilities and I almost didn't go to the last place that had them. Nothing at our Les Schwab store in a custom left handed chrome lug nut and they only had 3 lefties in their stock. The local NAPA store didn't have any but the Carquest parts store had them sitting on the shelf, perfect shoulder match to the 20 right handed ones that I received with the wheels! Just got lucky!

Auto Transport Service
Back