• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Dog doesn't acknowledge Daylight Savings

roadrunnerh

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Anybody else notice their pooch is off today? Our Lab "Blue" woke up as usual, and woke me up!
Wasn't I supposed to get an extra hour of sleep?
He started staring at me relentlessly at around 5:10pm (he usually gets dinner around 6ish).
I caved and fed him a little "early" at 5:45. They're such creatures of habit, maybe that's why I love dogs?

Yea, our 2 have built in clocks for feeding time. Trying to "stretch" the hours, to get them on track.

Same here. Out cold now. Deep sleep and dreaming.

IMG_20231105_184128597.jpg

She thinks it’s midnight.

IMG_0004.jpeg

Cats.

We started a few days ago, waiting 15 minutes past normal time, then 15 more etc.

Today was the 45 minute day, and we were real close.

Fall back is easier for us humans (unless you care for animals).

Spring forward is easier for animals.

Cats did OK with adding another 15 minutes this morning.

Got a little restless around 3:35-3:40-ish but held out until after 4:00.

Our dog is scheduled to the minute. One minute late on the pup cup, and the whole world crumbles around her. She’s 15 now, so her clock has been hard wired into her brain, and damn the torpedoes if anything breaks the chain. On a good note, she likes the extra hour of sleep, more time to hog the bed I guess!

My Bow-Wow wants to eat an Hour earlier Now !

IMG_20211208_162636795.jpg

I am seeing way too many deer in the mornings and evenings on my drives to and from work since the clocks rolled back!

One of my first watercolors put on a Pillow blank for my sister who makes quilts
Edit: meant to post in Dogs

P1015968.JPG
P1015969.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back