• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My door search has come to an end. Yay!

SteveSS

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Remember I was trying to figure out how to ship a door across the country? I recently joined the Southern Colorado Mopar Club. They put out a newsletter where you can sell or post WTB items. I talked to the guy in charge of the newsletter and told him I was looking for a door for the '70 Coronet. The guy had both doors off a 1969 Road Runner. No dents, and a little surface rust under where the hinge plate is mounted. The vent windows work the main windows roll up and down and look good. I got both doors for $400. I'm a happy guy. If someone needs to sell or buy in my general area let me know. Some single doors on EBAY were $650. The door cards are in pretty good shape. There are cracks where the wood grain part is. That should be an easy fix. I'll have to check my door cards are tan. I might sell these. I dunno.

road runner 2.jpg

Last edited:
cor1.jpg
I don't have a pic of the driver's side because that door is embarrassingly dented in.

If you have a good set of the stainless trim above the interior door panels I would be interested in them.

Auto Transport Service
Back