• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My fellow Canadians ...

Why don't you look on their website ... its all there in black and white !!!

Anything I've got has come FedEx.
Sorry, I thought you had ordered things from them and might be on their customer list. Didn’t mean to offend you in anyway.

Sorry, I thought you had ordered things from them and might be on their customer list. Didn’t mean to offend you in anyway.
I have ordered, I am a customer and no offense taken. But if you've been following this thread its quite clear that a lot of stuff on here is pure speculation, assumption, rumors or bullshit.

Yup, bullshit it is.
Always shipped with FedEx.
May depend on the items that were purchased?
Screenshot_20231031_091054_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231031_091200_Chrome.jpg

Sorry for the misinformation. Thanks for straightening me out on this. I was taking the word of others. Happy Halloween!

What's important to keep in mind is that all items bound for Canada are "consolidated" in Tallmadge. This includes items being pulled from their Nevada(?) warehouse as well as items that have to come in from suppliers. There are a lot of things in their catalog that they don't keep on the shelf. If you live in the U.S. they'd ship direct from the supplier but since Summit is paying the shipping and doing the "paperwork" for Canadian orders, everything goes to Summit first.

If you're taking advantage of the free shipping with purchases over $300, then the entire order has to ship as one.

The last order I placed took over two months to fulfill 4 or 5 items - non of which were in stock. Three items were "ready to ship" pretty quickly but the last two kept getting pushed out. The nice thing is that Summit do a very good job of keeping the order status updated.

Auto Transport Service
Back