• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First American Muscle

That's the way to do it. See it. See potential. Buy it. Then figure out how to make it yours. Lovers and haters will come and go. But stay true? And enjoy the ride. (And of course post progress with LOTS of pics!)

Welcome from Missouri!!

@Bcon ....
You're only "a" letter away from being the favorite of most on the forum!
:thumbsup: :lol:
16qlrx.jpg

That's the way to do it. See it. See potential. Buy it. Then figure out how to make it yours. Lovers and haters will come and go. But stay true? And enjoy the ride. (And of course post progress with LOTS of pics!)

Just wanted to post an update on the old 73.

I replaced all the wiring with a new American auto wire kit, took a couple months but every thing works now.
Replaced the instrument cluster with Autometer 7030
Replaced the intake with a edelbrock (performer i believe)
Bought a sequential LED tail light conversion ( looks super nice)
Bilstein shocks
tried to put on a 800 edelbrock to replace the 750 but i could not get it to run right ( bog down when i give it gas)
put in a boss hidden Bluetooth stereo system
Lokar kickdown cable conversion - kickdown never worked, wow it really woke it up
FBO ignition

Still have to get the backup lights working, i think someone but a 2 prong comb in the 727 so the 3 prong plug i have in it put the back up light on in every gear

Link for taillights

Auto Transport Service
Back