• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first time

5150DodgeBro

Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
Trying Bilsteins from PST.
I’m an OG now, but still a Virgin when it comes to the “high-end” types.
After many years of experience, old springs and the erotic -I meant erratic- ups and downs of the A-B-C’s, hopefully I’ve graduated to a more mature, pleasurable ride...

Ok enough goofing around, but seriously looking forward to a new driving “experience” (actually any improvement) on our PERPETUALLY crappy WPa roads ...
And wanted to thank FBBO and PST for the discount. Thanks!

Hi, just a couple questions on the Bilsteins with apologies if these topics have been previously discussed...

The rear shocks have a plastic dust shell covering the shaft but the fronts do not. Also, the frt upper bushings that sandwich thru the mounting surface have a much smaller diameter compared to every shock I’ve removed/installed in the past.

Found these couple items a bit surprising but if you could confirm I’m not missing covers or correct bushings before install, would appreciate it. Thanks

The fronts in fact do not have dust covers but they have a double seal that prevent any dirt, water or debris from entering the shocks. So you should have no issue with the durability and longevity of the shocks. All parts that we sell are covered by our lifetime limited warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against manufacturer and material defects. The top bushings are correct.

You should have no issues. Please let us know once they are installed and tell us how you like the ride.

Thanks
James From
PST

Auto Transport Service
Back