• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My hemi car is for sale

One of the new problems with Ebay today is that the seller is no longer able to contribute feedback for buyers. This give the buy the opportunity to try these nogtiating tactics AFTER they take delivery of the goods and holding feedback ratings hostage in these cases. he left negative feedback.

A lot of sellers don't like this new policy. Until now the threat of a negative feedback from the seller was what kept most buyers from leaving negative in the first place on a deal that just wasn't right.

I like this new feedback policy.
It makes sellers much more accountable for what they say in the auction descriptions. They better have a good quality description listing all imperfections or they will end up with a poor rating, and rightfully so.
I shouldn't have to read every auction for simple parts I am interested in 15 times to make sure there aren't any things worded a certain way to make them appear to say something they aren't actually saying.

By the way I am a seller and a buyer on eBay.

A lot of sellers don't like this new policy. Until now the threat of a negative feedback from the seller was what kept most buyers from leaving negative in the first place on a deal that just wasn't right.

I like this new feedback policy.
It makes sellers much more accountable for what they say in the auction descriptions. They better have a good quality description listing all imperfections or they will end up with a poor rating, and rightfully so.
I shouldn't have to read every auction for simple parts I am interested in 15 times to make sure there aren't any things worded a certain way to make them appear to say something they aren't actually saying.

By the way I am a seller and a buyer on eBay.[/QUOTE]

I am too, with over 500 transactions. I have never had a problem with anyone understanding what I was describing in the past until they changed the feedback deal. I stand by my original statement, it is too one sided and allows for the buyer to attempt negotiation AFTER the auction with the threat of negative feedback with no possible consequences for the buyer.

Auto Transport Service
Back