• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My quest for water

• Eliminate up to 99% of dissolved solids, chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury from your water. Use RO purified water for drinking, cooking & ice for improved flavor and increased health benefits.
you may want to look at what the newest systems can do.
That is a ripper ! i only have a small unit just enough for drinking water

We are all gonna die of somethin'. Just some sooner than others.
My next thought is I piss about 20 times a day.If I drank a gallon of water daily I'd never leave the bathroom. :( :poke: :D

Previous kidney cancer/diminished kidney capacity led me back to drinking a lot of water like
I did when I was younger. I had gotten literally sick of the taste of it because I drank nothing
but for several years in my teens and 20's (beer notwithstanding).
When I HAD to begin a regiment of water drinking again, I found only artesian, "virgin" spring
water, straight from the source, was the only kind of water I could stand in quantity.
Any and every other water I've ever tried had a taste (or aftertaste) to it that just didn't seem
like it belonged, including the expensive brand name foo foo waters.

Fortunately, there is a really good source of same in the region. Their water tastes precisely like
the well water I remember drinking as a kid out at grandpaw's place.
I buy it by the case. Wife likes it too:
ce37521f-c9bb-4451-9de1-9dea9ef626c0_1.c6b30c9cc5129a0340970263bb8744b9.jpg

It helps that it's reasonably priced, too. It's taken directly from the source and bottled by a
regional CocaCola distributor nearby. They tell me it's run through sediment filters only, then
straight into the bottle.
Works for me.

They add fluoride to the water...toothpaste has fluoride.
What else is added to the water?

Ah, I knew it was a lot.
I can't watch the vid, I'm data challenged.

More information. If your distilled water supplier uses city water as a base the fluoride will not be removed by distilling alone, reduced by double distilling, and best using reverse osmosis. If the supplier uses raw water (from the aquifer or a spring) and fluoride hasn't been introduced, you would be ok. https://www.thoughtco.com/boiling-remove-fluoride-3975943

How many generations of Mankind have come and gone from this earth way before water treatment plants and all this other **** stuff you worry about were put in place? I think they got along just fine! Drink what you got, don't worry about the other crap in it, live life and be happy, and you'll die anyway.
270# Huh? How much of that is water retention from drinkin distilled instead of tap water? Think about it!

How many generations of Mankind have come and gone from this earth way before water treatment plants and all this other **** stuff you worry about were put in place? I think they got along just fine! Drink what you got, don't worry about the other crap in it, live life and be happy, and you'll die anyway.
270# Huh? How much of that is water retention from drinkin distilled instead of tap water? Think about it!
Maybe you should think about stopping the personal jabs, and keeping content geared toward discussion for all.

I've always questioned the added fluoride to drinking water. I ask this...If drinking water never ever had fluoride in it and some tree-hugging scientists/med lobby group convinced the authorities to put it in all drinking water, how would society react?

I've always questioned the added fluoride to drinking water. I ask this...If drinking water never ever had fluoride in it and some tree-hugging scientists/med lobby group convinced the authorities to put it in all drinking water, how would society react?
Really no difference than Iodine in salt.

I see there is fluoride naturally in water. Is fluoride bad for you? Your choice how you answer that.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back