• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My "RECENT" barn find..hint, not a MOPAR though...

That'd be a nice project for your new shop Dave!

PS: Thanks for the pics...it's all looking great!

Did they "fix" your floor issue?

Since the drivetrain isn't original, the colour doesn't have to be either. Go with the red. I liked the 'candy apple red' colour that was on my wife's 67 Mustang thirty years ago. (code T)

Since the drivetrain isn't original, the colour doesn't have to be either. Go with the red. I liked the 'candy apple red' colour that was on my wife's 67 Mustang thirty years ago. (code T)

Yup, I might just pick-up one of these from Summitt Racing..

I think about $4,500
Free delivery

Attachments

• fms-m-6007-x302d_xl.jpg
    fms-m-6007-x302d_xl.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 106
looks like a tool to get you closer to what you really want. my congrats on finding the lever. couldn't care less about the ford.

You know it has a 66 gauge cluster in it right? Rag tops are cool but there's nothing like a Fastback :D Had 5 Mustangs during a time in the 70's and had all 5 at the same time then went back to Mopars. Two were Fastbacks, a 65 and a 66. The 66 FB had a 289 (auto car) with a T-10, 2.80 gears, Torker intake, headers, 600 DP. Ran a 15 flat at the track and pulled down 21 on the highway but only 12 in town lol. Just don't get hit because they are not a real strong car....

Really a nice score there Ski, I remember my Senior year a friends mom bought
a 65 orange vert 289 4 speed with black pony interior.
I still remember that car like it was yesterday. You can put 6-7 grand in this car,
peddle it and still have a nice down payment on a (forget the bird), HELLCAT!

Auto Transport Service
Back