• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My ship has finally come in!!!!

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:11 AM
Reaction score
Just got this email ........

Dearest,

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. My name is Isabel Hutchinson. I'm 77 years old woman and from England . I was a Gold merchant and owned two businesses in London and also a textile mill in Ghana. I was also married with two children.
My husband who also happens to be an English man and two children died in a car accident six years ago.

Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all I live for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in London , South Africa , Cameroon , Brazil , Spain , Austria ,Germany and some Asian countries. Only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood in The Philippines due to the horrific storm over there. I was moved with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there, I kept $25,700,000.00 Twenty Five Million Seven hundred thousand United State Dollars in a long term deposit with a Finance company.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for esophagi cancer at one of the best teaching hospital in Accra Ghana.
I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to victims of the flood in Philippines and other charity organization.
Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and distribute it accordingly. Use your judgment to distribute the money generated from the sales and keep 20% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you in cure during the process of collecting and distributing the money. If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as possible to.

May the good lord bless you and your family.

Regards,
Isabel Hutchinson

Now you can get the 66 Batmobile, Christine, The Snake and Mongoose ramp trucks with the cars and Hemi engines for all your friends for Christmas. Some guys have all the luck.

LMAO one of my gmail accounts get's about 10 of those a day . they crack me up with their shitty english. could you imagine some dumb *** somali pirate bitch with no teeth trying to type this in some old *** apple mac from the 80's with a 7" screen and flashing cursor the whole time her pirate leaders pacing around her yelling and screaming get it right we have to get their money! Like anyone is really going to fall for that crap. And we haven't nuked them yet cuz why?

I usually get them from someone in South Africa. What a scam. Even funnier is the number of people who fall for it.

You too RC/DH, mine should be here also anytime, but mines coming from Prince Barak of Nigeria thou...LOL...

Although I prefer reading history and science journals, I enjoy good fiction from time to time.:banana on ebay:

Please send me $1,000.000. dollars I need it

RC, you deserve every penny of it! Now that your ship has docked you don't have to go into space.

LMAO one of my gmail accounts get's about 10 of those a day . they crack me up with their shitty english. could you imagine some dumb *** somali pirate bitch with no teeth trying to type this in some old *** apple mac from the 80's with a 7" screen and flashing cursor the whole time her pirate leaders pacing around her yelling and screaming get it right we have to get their money! Like anyone is really going to fall for that crap. And we haven't nuked them yet cuz why?
thanx for the great visual big man.got a good laugh out of that.

I'm sure the NSA is reading this thread and will notify the IRS and here comes the tax man :)

I had no idea that Ghana had such fantastic oncology facilities. They're really drawing a ritzy crowd if the rich, white English lady is going there for treatment. I was thinkin maybe Cedars Sinai or Johns Hopkins would be where the sick millionaires would flock to. But no, its some unnamed (or maybe its name is an unpronouncable series of clicks and whistles) teaching hospital in Ghana. Man, ya learn somethin new every day.
Congratulations on the new wealth.

Some from my junk box....the Ramsay Gordon name made me laugh...

Attn: Beneficiary,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Japan. Presently I am in Japan for investment projects. I have not forgotten your past efforts. and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now, I am given you this sums due to your previous effort you participated. You will need to contact my secretary in Cotonou Benin Republic

NAME :Mr.Joseph Hendricks
EMAIL :[email protected]

Ask him to send you the total sum of $950.000(Nine hundred and fifty thousand doller) it is in a bank Bond, which I kept for your compensation. Please make sure you fill this FORM and send to him.

1. FULL NAMES:___________________________
2. ADDRESS:____________________________
3. SEX:____________
4. AGE:_______
5. MARITAL STATUS:_______________
6.OCCUPATION:____________________________
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS:____________________________
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:_______________________
9. COUNTRY:________________

Regards,
Dr. Michelle Jone

Dear
I am Dr.Gordon Ramsay, Manager Accounting Audit Department of credite suise bank, here in England. I am writing you about a business proposal that will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the manager Greater London Regional Office, I discovered a sum of G16.5 Million (Sixteen Million, five hundred thousand Pounds Sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Business Mogul Mr.Mosies Saba a billionaire, a Jew from Mexico that was a victim of a helicopter crash early this year, killing him and family members.Saba was 47-years-old.Also in the chopper at the time of the crash was his wife, their son Abraham (Albert) and his daughter-in-law. The pilot was also killed.
The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 16.5 Million Pounds can be paid to you.
This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are making. All I need is to fill in your names to the documents and legalize it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please, provide me the following, as we have 7 days to run it through.
1. Full Name..............................
2. Your Direct Mobile Number........................
3. Your Contact Address...........................
4. Occupation:
5, Scan copy of id card.............
Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest will furnish you with more information.Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.

Thanking you in anticipation of your favorable reply via [email protected]
Best Regards,
Dr.Gordon Ramsay

Our Ref:NVZ770FF201 Re: Good Day, My name is Barr. Richard Rico Valencia of Rico Abogados Law Firm in Madrid, Spain I have a business proposal which is highly confidential and will be of great benefit for me and you, Please let me know if you are interested and I will forward you my proposal. Kindly Call on: +34 631-552-260 or Email: [email protected] Yours sincerely, Barr. Richard Valencia (Esq) Senior Associate Rico Abogados Law Firm Espana

Anyone who believes this has an elevator that does not go all the way to the top. Oh crap, Cranium will make money from that too!

If she's in one of the best just how many teaching hospitals are in Accra Ghana, anyway?

It shouldn't be too long now, they're on their way.........

somali-pirates.jpg

Oops......maybe not..........the ship is sinking :headbang:. Too bad the same message can't be sent though email!

Burning_Pirate_Ship1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back