• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My son had a really big party last night, then this happened.

SteveSS

Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
ring.jpg
He had all his friends and both sets of relatives there. She said yes. Then I got to go home with no sleep and be at Pikes Peak at 1:30 am

Congrats to them and the family.

Man that turned out way better then I thought when I clicked on this thread. Congratulations to him!!! I guess I was thinking of the dumb stuff I did at parties years back. My parents weren’t there.

Very nice! Congratulations!

Good for him. Congrats to the future Mr and Mrs!

That's awesome, and if it remains traditional you don't have to pay for it. :)

Man that turned out way better then I thought when I clicked on this thread. Congratulations to him!!! I guess I was thinking of the dumb stuff I did at parties years back. My parents weren’t there.
After 47 years with the same one I at times could call that dumb stuff. But we were all dumb at one time.
They just need to remember the good times and not to get hung up on the bad.

Congratulations! Wishing the very best to them and your entire family!

Congrats!! But I asked both of my X's in private....figured there would be no pressure on them to say yes that way. It didn't matter lol

Auto Transport Service
Back