• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My wife had an hysterectomy.

coronet68mx

Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
... Thank God everything went okay according to the plan and she is fine and recovering fast, I have several topics to post about, it all begun with what we thought was an stomach problem, she went to the doctor and bam without any consideration or at least a well prepared diagnosis the f@#$ idiot doctor tell her that she had cancer in her womb, I didn't know that until I went home at night and of course she fell apart, I said we need a second opinion and all the things you need to say as a husband, we went to the gynecologist, and yes she had several benign tumors, not cancer and she need a surgery to remove pretty much all her reproductive system, fortunately everything was ok at the surgery,

In order to pay the hospital and doctors we have a medical insurance for about a million dollars, just in case, but it was like we do not have it, we do all the paper work to use it, sign a lot of papers and with the security of that insurance we went to a top hospital, my agent said don't worry your wife is covered, nothing to worry about for money, when my wife was sent home by the doctor, I went to pay the money for use of the insurance, funny story the manager of the hospital call me and told me that because the bill was less than the amount of money noted as a minimum in my insurance policy i had to pay for everything in order to let my wife go, then with the billing notes the insurance company pay me back, I said what... just charge more money to the insurance company i don't care, said no , we can't do that, long story short, pay for the hospital talk to the doctor and his team, explaining the situation luckily he was a friend and let my wife go home, we are home and she's doing fine.

because the bill was less than the amount of money noted as a minimum in my insurance policy i had to pay for everything in order to let my wife go, then with the billing notes the insurance company pay me back
Nope. It's a hospital not a prison. You or she can walk out anytime you want. Ask me how I know.

I wish a speedy and full recovery for your wife. This is a difficult position for any spouse to be in.

Glad your wife is ok. Wouldn't complain too much about insurance....because you wouldn't get it if you were in Gaza...

What a stupid insensitive post by the bozo above me referencing Gaza - Hey knucklehead what does that have to do with our good friend who lives in Mexico? You must live in the Aussie bush….

Scary story all the way around Leon. Hope it all goes well with your wife’s healing and your insurance issues.

Glad your wife came through OK.
It's a tuff time for her and you both.
Prayers for her speedy recovery.

Best wishes for your wife's speedy recovery Leon.
Pamper her during the recovery, and then prepare yourself for the hormonal hurricane which is coming.

Wishing her a speedy recovery - take good care of her while she heals

Hope all goes well, thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Leon,
Thank God, it's all going to work out! Prayers sent to the the both of you! ........... Ulli

Thankfully she has a husband who loves and cares for her the way you do.
Right by her side through sickness and health, better and worse...
Keep doing what you're doing man. And may God bless all your efforts.
Praying the best for you and your wife sir.

Wow. Que mierda con el pinche hospital ese. Que la bola de gueys se vayan a la chingara.

Espero que su mujer recupere rapido viejo.

Auto Transport Service
Back