• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Myles Karn in BC Canada DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN

I`m so glad you have the title all sorted out. Other provinces may not have been so helpful. It can be an issue just getting the title transfered from province to province. I hope the other issues will be resolved soon!

Well, I am 62 years old and want to start enjoying the car. I have my buddies shop doing all of the work as I no longer have facilities to do anything myself and they will get it done faster anyway.

Here is the run down on what is in process.
1. Installing my previously built 523 stroker which was in 69 six pack Super Bee with the original six pack on it. I included the six pack set up with the sale of the Bee so I am installing a 870 cfm Holley with vacuum secondaries on this 523 for better street manners.
2. Converting from auto trans and installing my Passon 4 speed overdrive
3. Installing a 1970 Dana 9 3/4" with 3.54 Sure Grip gears
4. Installing new 11" rear brakes maybe discs in the front later
5. Installing new Classic A/C
6. Installing larger fuel line with return
7. Installing Pistol Grip Shifter
8. Radio out for FM conversion and will have added amp and CD
9. Fixed dash lights with rebuilt EL module
10. Installing new headlight motor
11. Investigating non working tach
12. 8" X 15" Magnum 500s with 275/60 tires for the rear and 7" X 15" Magnum 500s with 235/60 tires for the front
13. Of course a new driveshaft with new joints is required along with a lot of other misc things that go along with a major drivetrain switch like this.
I am sure there is more that I am forgetting with this big of a job.

Here is a link of the before pictures of the car before starting this conversion when I have it done and ready for after pictures i will post them as well.
http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/696pack/

I`m so glad you have the title all sorted out. Other provinces may not have been so helpful. It can be an issue just getting the title transfered from province to province. I hope the other issues will be resolved soon!

X2

Auto Transport Service
Back