• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB N96 End Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
I’m searching for a N96 end cap for my 71 Roadrunner. I have the one closest to the air grabber motor I need the one at the far end.
Thanks

D2A3E911-FF8F-4234-B0DD-6D2EB14B7AE6.jpeg

D6AC684E-367D-4FF4-B2D0-DCAA048E1523.jpeg

45FC723C-C570-45A0-A3E9-9B8E57D1DCBD.jpeg

That’s the one that is always lost.. Wilson productions did make them but no longer offer them and PG classics only shows the whole flapper assembly.. Good luck in your search..

Classic industry use to sell them separately also but now it’s the whole assembly also. The search has begun

Hello Rusty,
Now there are two of us looking for this part. If i can locate someone selling them, I will let you know.

If I cannot locate one, I am going to manufacture a lot of 25 pcs. in my shop.

I own a gearshop with a full complement of 5 axis CNC Milling machines.

I am going to make them from 6061 billet aluminum and list them for sale on FBBO.

I will be sure to let you know when they are ready.

Sincerely,
Jim

Thanks

Hello Rusty,
Now there are two of us looking for this part. If i can locate someone selling them, I will let you know.

I am going to make them from 6061 billet aluminum and list them for sale on FBBO.

Sincerely,
Jim
Jim, I might have found 2. I bought one a few weeks ago and I’m waiting for it to arrive but it might have been a scammer. If it arrives I will give you the sellers details for the other part.

Hello Rusty,
I appreciate it very much!!!

Let me know one way or the other, either I will be buying one if available and if not, I will be making a lot of 25 pcs. if the cap cannot be located.

You can be my first customer if your cap does not show up!!!

Sincerely,
Jim

I’m waiting on it to arrive I will let you know as soon as it does or doesn’t

Real name is Steve

Jim, I might have found 2. I bought one a few weeks ago and I’m waiting for it to arrive but it might have been a scammer. If it arrives I will give you the sellers details for the other part.
Please let others know if the scammer was on this board…

Not on this board he is on instagram and I am not sure he is a scammer yet even though after 10 days he said he shipped the part but just now said he’s getting ready to ship it

Hello Rusty,

Sincerely,
Jim
Jim, I got scammed so yes if you build them I will buy one. Thanks

Beware of this seller on Instagram

86851931-C3A6-428F-BEA2-2040980E6AE6.png

AF8E54BF-16D6-4685-BD68-7E29CEF7FDCA.png

That sucks, any recourse??

No, only good thing is it was only $50.00. He was telling me he had the rear axle I want and wanted $300 for it

Bullshizen.png

Scum of the earth abound all around!!!! Sorry for this SOB taking advantage of you Steve!!!!

I am going to put a drawing together and have my CNC Milling dept. make some of these.

Is there anyone else out there needing one of these caps, if so, please let me know.

Jim

Hello Everyone,
I just listed FOR SALE N96 Flapper Door End Caps that I am going to have manufactured in my shop.

Production completion date March/April 2023.

Please see ad in the for sale section under mechanical parts.

If you want to put your name on one reply to the listing and PM me with your contact and shipping information.
End Cap-N96 Flapper Door.png

Sincerely,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back