• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD N96 Flapper Door End Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzolds

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
PART DESC: 1971 N96 Flapper Door End Cap (see picture below)

Hello FBBO,
It is my personal need for one of these end caps due to lack of availability of this part, that I am going to manufacture one for myself and one for Rusty (FBBO) who bought one from a scammer on Instagram who took his money and never delivered.

I figured there must be others out there needing this cap so my initial plan is to make 25 pcs. of this endcap unless I get an overwhelming response to make more.

Originals were stamped steel, but a stamping die is much to expensive so I am going to make these from carbon steel barstock similar grade to the originals.

Originally I was planning to make from billet aluminum but changed my mind to make these similar to the originals and for durability purposes.

End caps to be furnished less paint but will be packaged with a rust preventative applied to keep them from rusting until painted.

I own a aerospace registered machine shop with 5 axis CNC Milling capability here in West Bridgewater, MA. USA

Expected completion is March/April 2023, if ready sooner I will post accordingly.

PRICE: $50.00

NOTES: Parts NOT ready for shipment yet, going into production by the end of January 2023.

Pre-order if you would like for me to put your name on one of these.

End Cap-N96 Flapper Door.png

Sincerely,
Manzolds
Jim

Last edited:
I have a extra OEM if you need it?

Yes that would be great to use to make to exact dimensions!!!

Please PM me for shipping info.

Thank you,
Jim

3/20/2023: UPDATE: PRODUCTION ORDER NEARING COMPLETION

PART DESC: 1971 N96 Flapper Door End Cap (
see picture below)

Hello FBBO,
It is my personal need for one of these end caps due to lack of availability of this part, that I am going to manufacture one for myself and one for Rusty (FBBO) who bought one from a scammer on Instagram who took his money and never delivered.

I figured there must be others out there needing this cap so my initial plan is to make 25 pcs. of this endcap unless I get an overwhelming response to make more.

Originals were stamped steel, but a stamping die is much to expensive so I am going to make these from carbon steel barstock similar grade to the originals.

Originally I was planning to make from billet aluminum but changed my mind to make these similar to the originals and for durability purposes.

End caps to be furnished less paint but will be packaged with a rust preventative applied to keep them from rusting until painted.

I own a aerospace registered machine shop with 5 axis CNC Milling capability here in West Bridgewater, MA. USA

Expected completion is March/April 2023, if ready sooner I will post accordingly.

PRICE: $50.00

NOTES: Parts NOT ready for shipment yet, pre-order if you would like for me to put your name on one of these.

end-cap-n96-flapper-door-png.png

Sincerely,
Manzolds
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back