• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name a car you "kind of" like that the rest of us wouldn't.

'57 olds, '57-'59 dodges, 300f, '64 belvedere 2drhtp, '61-'62 bel air 2drhtp. nothing new.

i004997.jpg

First...1961 Cadillac convertible....My Dad had one when I was a kid, took my first driver's test in this car.

Second.....1973 Ford Thunderbird, 460-4V, loaded....had one exactly like this back in 1987. Was one of the best cruisers going down the interstates that I have ever driven.

61 caddy vert.png 73 T-bird.jpg

Trabant and or Yugo.
tra.PNG
Kinda like to CRUSH everyone.

Last edited:
My X had a 75 Pisser I mean Pacer when we got married (That should have been my first sign). It was a rpita but there was very little wind noise at 80 mph and there were virtually no blind spots. The car did ride good and handled pretty good and would have been much better with wheels, tires and shocks. Something can be said for being wide and short. Even the 258 straight 6 did ok on gas and always ran good. Other than that and if you didn't mind driving a fish bowl, the car was a pile of crap....

1970 Olds 442 W30 455 4 speed. One of the fastest cars I've been in/driven. Coulda been that I was only 18 at the time though !!!!

01010_jvCdWUWCxA5_600x450.jpg

My friend's was a triple black. Sharp as hell !!!!!

My mistake, black on black with white stripes. Memory is going !!! LOL :eek:

Last edited:
Gremlin X 401 V8. Cool little car and tough as heck. They will take a beating and keep going.

I have a 77 Gremlin X
Levis interior (Levi Car)
Blue
AC car
4-speed car
Gremlin X
258 CI "in-line 6"
LOVE it and was asked by Paul Dunham (Achmed, I keel you..Ventriloquist's manager if I'd sell it to him)

HQ GTS Monaro

holden torana XU1 and SL/R 5000and A9X hatchback

1254815798_torana01.jpg

XY falcon GT
1970-ford-xy-gt-falcon.jpg

ford Capri GT v6

70 -74 AMC AMX or javelin SST
5c11ba4077c0f8612f5d23193d0fc7af.jpg

Jensen interceptor

I've never been in one but I like the looks of the Kia Soul. Something about the fender flares on the back wheels.
Daughter has one. Very happy with it. Everything is an option. I found an armrest for the center console in the boneyard. $42. $275 from dealer new.

Last edited:
Another is the 57 Ford 2 dr Ranch Wagon

57 Ford 2 dr Ranch Wagon #2.jpg

57 Ford 2 dr Ranch Wagon #8 Del Rio.jpg

another is the 57 Fairlane 2 dr

57 Fairlane Gasser.jpg

57 Pontiac & Buicks or Olds too, something about that year,
especially Mopars

I'm a big fan of Nomads too 55 & 57's, especially in racecar form/trim
I know it's a Chevy, but an icon

1976 AMC Pacer. Had two in West Germany in the late '70's and they ran well, had super comfortable seats and really excellent view out of all of that glass. They were wide tracked, low to the ground, and quiet. Went everywhere in those cars.

Yeah I like the 66-67 Fairlane 500's & Rancheros too
cool lines for a Ford

65 Riviera are classy looking,
you could get the GS models too

65 Riviera 401 dual quads Turquoise Mist #1.jpg

65 Skylark Grand Sport

65 Buick Skylark Grand Sport.jpg

64-65 Old's 442 is another one I like

65 Olds 442 HT.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back