• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name a hated car that you wouldn't mind owning.

SteveSS

Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
I could own an Aztek if it was nice and priced cheap just to be a contrarian. I just haven't seen one. I could also go for a Chrysler Crossfire SRT.

Would love to have a Gremlin with the 304. Had one many moons ago. What blast to drive.

IMG_0411.jpeg

My dad had a Renault Dauphine in the early sixties .Terrible car. I'd love to have one today. (Big inch turboed vw boxer motor swap candidate)

I’m the proud owner of 16 61 Plymouths.
+ 3 parts cars yet to be picked up.
A car some love to hate!!!
I like the oddball space age cars

IMG_7358.jpeg

IMG_6440.jpeg

IMG_6446.jpeg

IMG_6267.jpeg

IMG_6031.jpeg

IMG_6027.jpeg

IMG_5970.jpeg

IMG_4622.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg

IMG_4261.jpeg

Mopar F bodies don't get much luv, but I had a Volare Wagon that was just a great car and a perfect size for a wagon. I would really like to have another.

This is the only vehicle I really want! Yes, that would be me right up front and center. Me and the giraffe, yep…….and it already has my name on it!

AFAD1F46-8E2E-4D11-BDF5-645763DD4FA2.jpeg

Got my drivers licence in a 61 Pioneer three on the tree, 313 very hard to speed shift and a week clutch. Parents bought it new. Sold it to a fellow in 1999 that will mostly likely do something with it. It was stored inside in 1974, always inside before that and used. He loves his 61 Plymouth and Dodge. We only had Phoenix , Pioneer and Seneca on a 119” wheel base in Canada.
But those ugly cars out handled my friends parents Ford and GM products into 1965 on gravel highways and roads. In 1964 Dad thought I should have my own car. Got a 235 3 on the tree Delray beautiful coil suspension lower class than a Biscayne.
It was transportation what more can I say and the FIRST CAR.
Grateful to Mom and and Dad. I paid for a lot of it.

Auto Transport Service
Back