• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name something that you never should have bought.

I like those Gladiator trucks.

I like those Gladiator trucks.
Me too. I am not very fond of the price but all new vehicles are way beyond my reach.Not really. My wife says yes we can afford it, you are just to cheap and man she is right.
Over heard a guy at lunch talking about his new GMC Sierra. 82 Grand. He said he got the Sierra because the Denali was 12 grand more.
I paid less for a brick house on 1 acre only 8 years ago. I guess I'm just out of touch.

Bought it 5 years ago. Looked great on eBay. $26K for a piece of crap with a nice paint job. Put about $5K into the mechanics, engine, trans rework, new wiring, interior, etc... Even brakes didn't work when I drove it off the trailer.
Date code on the Cooper tires was 2007!!! Of course, about $1K there.

Sold it for $14K and the buyer went and sold it for $24K at Barrett Jackson a year later.

Arrrr......

Elvira.jpg

1985 s-10 ext cab 151 4 cyl auto

Easily the worst vehicle I've ever owned.

Bought it because it looked cool in Petty blue with nova rally wheels and was "good on gas" for my new traveling computer service job.
So I didn't rack up miles on my 73 Duster.

Cracked head in less than 1000 miles. Spent $500 on a reman head and after reassembly would stall and kill the battery after warm up.
Never figured that out. Charge or replace battery while still warm and it was fine.....until started cold.

Good thing it was only $1200. Was happy to get rid of it for $950.

Auto Transport Service
Back