• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB need 2.94 gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar jack

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 2.94 gear set in a 8 3/4 diff. open or sure grip ok.

I have a 2.94 sure grip 741 carrier with snubber, PM me if interested

hemidon1 Are they complete or just ring and pinion? I have a 741 case and save money on shipping if it's just a ring and pinion.

Last edited:
If you dont have the tools and experience, set up is going to run $250. You are better off getting a running pig near by.

Ya $250 is about right for setup and I have someone that owes me a free setup so I'm good there. It seems like nobody saved 2.94 gears so they are hard to find. It would be nice to find one local. I got lucky and scored one a couple of years ago in a 742 case and was in the process of getting it rebuilt but unfortunately it was stolen from the shop I sent it to. The guy that runs the shop is searching also and he's been doing differentials for 30 years and he hasn't been able to locate one locally either. I called Dr. Diff and he actually has a nos set of gears (2.94) for a 741 and that might be the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back