• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a Radio where to buy???

vanrj1

Local time
2:05 PM
Reaction score
Where can I find a decent used or new that will fit my 65 coronet? Anyone know?

Ebay or the various swap sections on the more trusted sites. There is at least one company that will repair and enhance the stock piece but I'm pretty sure they require a good core or will whack you if they have to pull one out of inventory.

are you looking for an original that belongs in the car ?...or just anything that will fit ? i have an original radio but i really dont know what its out of. Its a mopar AM radio. i got it for my 66 belvy but it dont fit in the opening. i was told its from a 65 belvy. ill get pix for ya ASAP and i dont know if it works or not. PM ME coz these threads get lost.

Most of us never turn the Radio on ..I would rather hear the car..Get one to fill the hole from memeber on here that posted ..You will **** your pants when you see what a rebuilt AM only goes for...AM 8 Track or AM-FM If you can find is joking high...Plus a factory R11 AM Radio is only 2 watts..
If you really want music stick it in glovebox or under seat and with speakers so small you
can hide with out making holes and have AM/FM CD etc and would sound 10 times better.
.My $0.02 ..Rick 70RR

There's an original radio in the dash of my 65. No idea if it works. I might can get it tested this weekend. I plan on throwin somethin different in it anyway.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I think I have found one. I really don't listen to music while driving even in my van. More to have when sitting at the drive-in to make it feel more like i'm in the 60's......lol

Auto Transport Service
Back