• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need advice on this new dash pad!! Please help.. 69 GTX

Lineman

Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
So I am putting some upgrades in the dash on my 69 GTX.. I bought this new dash pad, did I get the color wrong? I am almost positive the pad I pulled out was the original. Thanks for the help. Jay

PXL_20201011_033450977.jpg PXL_20201011_033301131.jpg PXL_20201011_033206384.jpg

The old one sure matches everything else better, doesn't it? Was there only 1 shade of green to choose from?

The old one looks to be more like F8.

The old one sure matches everything else better, doesn't it? Was there only 1 shade of green to choose from?
yeah, I wish I knew how many colors there were too... If I put that dash pad on then I guess I should paint the lower pad and glove box to match. I bought it from ABC Mopar and he painted a black one and sent it to me. I will call him on Monday. I was hoping one of the gurus here would put me straight first.. I think this one would look stupid if I just replace it the way it is??

Auto Transport Service
Back