• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"need advice" quarter panels for 68 charger

68charger

Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
hey everyone, i'm new here and loving it!!! i just bought a 68 charger and i need a rear quarter panel..... if anyone could tell me where to buy from that would be great, i see alot on the web with a broad price range, but i don't want to save a few bucks and then spend hours beating it into shape. any tips would be great! thanks........ 68charger

I believe AMD would be your best bet. Their panels are probably the best fit and closest to the original you'll find. That said, ALL repo panels are going to require some work to get them to fit YOUR car... Ted Stephens is an AMD dealer and would be RELATIVELY close to you in Florida.

And congrats on the '68. Thanks to Bullitt, I LOVE '68 Chargers and would love to have one!

i'm building a garage for it now... when it's done i'll get the car out of storage and post pics! very soon! (i hope)

Auto Transport Service
Back