• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Need NUTS for spindles for 1962-72 B or E body

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
I am getting a great deal on a Wilwood front disc brake system, but I have a Right Stuff disc brake system now, and the kit came with proprietary spindles.
I am not hoarding parts that I am never putting back on my car, and I never thought I would need my original drum spindles, so I let them go...:BangHead::BangHead:
As crazy as it seems, Right Stuff includes spindles with their $650 kit, but Wilwood doesn't have spindles with their $1,200 kit, and only original drum spindles will work.
So I need a pair of drum spindles for my 70 Roadrunner, and the original spindle nut. (See diagram)
Screenshot_20190618-222841_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190618-222855_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Did the B body 10" and 11" drums use the same knuckle and inner wheel bearing ?
I have a pair of drum knuckles but I don't know if they are A body or B/E.

If 71 will work, I'll sell some cheap

Here are the DRUM brake spindles that are the same, and compatible with the Wilwood front disc brake kit:
Mopar B and E-body front stock Drum Spindle 62-72
I need the "existing spindle nut" pictured in the diagram as well.
Screenshot_20190618-222841_Chrome.jpg

Thanks to all of you who replied!
I got a pair of spindles basically for free.
Now I need the spindle NUTS 1 for each spindle, unless those are available at the auto parts store or online??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back