• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB NEED FIBERGLASS FENDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ONLY place that I know of that sells glass for a 62 Mopar is Sled City. Owner is Larry, I think.
One of the members here with a 62 dodge bought some, was very happy. I'll try to remember his handle.

Looking for a set of fiberglass fenders for my 62 Dart, anyone got some for sale

thanks
Dan T
I'm in the market for the same. Sled city is most likely new option.

Any group buy here possibilities?
I'd even maybe consider a couple pairs if it was worthwhile,

Looking for a set of fiberglass fenders for my 62 Dart, anyone got some for sale

thanks
Dan T
I would suggest the OP edit his title to at least to include 62 Dart to get more targeted eyeballs, as the fenders are unique to that car only

The ONLY place that I know of that sells glass for a 62 Mopar is Sled City. Owner is Larry, I think.
One of the members here with a 62 dodge bought some, was very happy. I'll try to remember his handle.
the web page for Sled City says suspended, are they still around? hopefully somebody knows how to reach them thanks

Last working number I had from a few years back was a cell? phone 614-875 0369, they were $400 ea prepaid boxed plus shipping I believe. a couple of years ago, I am still interested.
If they are indeed closed, I'd be very interested in the molds.

Try the Facebook page for Sled City

Last working number I had from a few years back was a cell? phone 614-875 0369, they were $400 ea prepaid boxed plus shipping I believe. a couple of years ago, I am still interested.
If they are indeed closed, I'd be very interested in the molds.
I found him and he is making my fenders, he has fenders, hood, decklid molds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back