• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Heater Core for an Air Conditioned car

Lowhound

Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Im in the process of restoring my 70 Superbee but I have a problem that I hope someone can help with. Im looking for anyone that sells a new heater core for an air conditioned car. I have found numerous places that sell normal heater cores for non air cars but for some reason I cant find one for a factory A/C car. I have checked all the local parts places plus several of the normal restoration web sites with no luck so far. I did find that Vintage Air has the dual heater core but it cost $340. If I have to get that one then I will, but I wanted to check with everyone here first before I did. Thanks

I used these guys,sent my whole box to them and it came back like new..$975.00 IMG_0064.jpg
http://www.classicautoair.com/

classic ind has them,you will also need the heater valve that is inside the case

I have a good used one but the valve leaks.

Auto Transport Service
Back