• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help From Cordoba Owners

slepr1

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
Anyone with a 75-77 Cordoba with AC, I could use your help. I need to know, (preferably a picture), of where the vacuum line from the heater vacuum switch is hooked up to in the engine bay. In the service manual it says its hooked up to the intake manifold...but doesn't say or show how. I need to see the fitting I need. I'd assume its as simple as a vacuum tree connector but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Small block or Big Block ? They may be different locations.

Cordobas didn't come with a 440 so you won't find that in a shop manual. What size is the vacuum line? There may be a capped off nipple on the power brake booster line or an unused source on the base of the carb. Just don't select a ported vacuum...

as far as I know, all Cordobas had power brakes. Follow the vacuum hose from your power brake booster to the intake manifold where it hooks up. Is there a Tee with extra ports on it? If so, hook the hose to the smallest port. If not, you need a tee with the small port.

Auto Transport Service
Back