• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help to find correct fasteners for buddy seat 68 Charger

AA1 68 R/T

Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone would be able to help me to find the correct fasteners for the buddy seat for a 68 Charger. Seems there are two front fasteners,two side fasteners. Also need to know if this is the correct chrome screw type fastener for the arm rest.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

74D4FE9A-6DFE-46E7-9185-18790B2697E2.jpeg

02FAAE64-260D-408C-A8BF-957BF65BFF8D.jpeg

B697A013-4CB2-4433-BBED-A7A30D8AAAA7.jpeg

There are two brackets that mount the buddy seat to the floor. Used ones come up every now and then - this pic was from someone on here who used to make them.

SAM_2846.jpeg

I believe they look like the same ones that are used on the steering column mount

There are two brackets that mount the buddy seat to the floor. Used ones come up every now and then - this pic was from someone on here who used to make them.

View attachment 1396083
Yes I have the brackets but trying to get info on the bolts or screws that attach the buddy seat.

Just pulled the buddy out of my Coronet. The pivot bolts look to be correct, or at least they look like mine. I can get measurements from my mounting bolts if it helps.

Just pulled the buddy out of my Coronet. The pivot bolts look to be correct, or at least they look like mine. I can get measurements from my mounting bolts if it helps.
That would be awesome thank you. I’m looking to see what should be used on the two front and the two side bolts. Thank you for your help.

Auto Transport Service
Back