• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need ideas for dog rescue half way across country

sam dupont

Local time
6:03 AM
Reaction score
A friend wants to get a pair of Malinois girls from British Columbia to St Louis or Springfield, Illinois, then she will take them to Dayton, Ohio. I could do from Wyoming to Minnesota on I-90, but can't do any longer hauls as I had a blood clot in my leg a couple months ago and they said I shouldn't sit too much.

The gals are 4 months old and are the last two from an entire litter to be placed. My friend in Ohio wants one, the other is available. I asked for photos.

I know that most airlines are not keen on shipping anything but puppies, especially this time of year... hot.

Now, I'm going to research dog shipping. If anybody is planning a road trip along I-94 or I-90 and can help, or if anybody has an idea, that would be great.

We were just involved in something similar with a cat (a shy and rare Havana brown girl) that got adopted out of a feral colony we care for, taken to California and dumped at a kill shelter (WTF??)

There was a network of people via (I hate to recommend this.....) facebook that each drove part of the trip from southern CA to Sacramento.

Auto Transport Service
Back