• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need information on RT Rear Taillight Len...

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
I recently Purchase a RT rear Taillite Len. The numbers match on the bottom of my Len SAE STDB 67R CC. BUT it is Missing a Groove to properly sit in the Metal bezel......... From the wear on the len, it looks like someone tried to use it on a 67gtx, but it does not fit properly.. Any Ideas? I think its for a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Tail Light..... Mine has seen better days.....I guess I'm still looking....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 132
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 138
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 122
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 122
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 119
67 GTX Repop.jpgbelvedere NOS lens.jpgYou said the part number is the same as the taillight lens you took out? The bezel I removed the lens from is marked 26C6 252 AHZ 1. Attached are pictures of 67 GTX repop lens and 67 Belvedere I and II NOS lens. I see the small notch you are talking about now. Maybe this was a Belvedere lens in my GTX bezel, but I never noticed a gap. I replaced both lens and bezels with repops since the bezels were pitted and the left lens was completely baked out so it was no longer red. I am thinking maybe a little dremel tool work on that lens. Since I sold it to you for $12 shipped, what is the worst that could happen? If that doesn't work, I will send your $12 back. I never noticed a difference in what came off and what went on.

The one off your car looks like a couple of spoons of jelly had taken up residence inside.

Auto Transport Service
Back