• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need new Brake Rotors for 67 Charger with original Bendix Calipers- any suggestions?

Dean Prevolos

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions to replace my 11" rotors on my original spindles and using my bendix 4 piston calipers. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Having restored the Bendix system 25 years ago on my coronet and the costs involved then, and recently my trials and tribulations of getting the system back up and working again after 20 years of basicly no use, if I had to do it over again I would definetly go with the later B-body single piston brake set-up...cheaper and easier to find parts.

I am looking for suggestions to replace my 11" rotors on my original spindles and using my bendix 4 piston calipers. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Do you still have the OEM 2 piece rotors, or are they the more common "back in the day" one piece replacements with hub cast into the rotor? If you have 2pc rotors then I have seen replacements for just the rotor.

Do you still have the OEM 2 piece rotors, or are they the more common "back in the day" one piece replacements with hub cast into the rotor? If you have 2pc rotors then I have seen replacements for just the rotor.
Yes I have the original 2 piece rotors.

Auto Transport Service
Back