• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Photos Of Where The Power Window Swiches Mount On the Doors and Rear Panels-70RR

soundhd

Local time
11:54 PM
Reaction score
Planning on adding power widows to my 70 RR convertible. Was wondering if anyone could post a couple photos showing where the switches mount o0n the front doors and the rear side panels.

Thanks

I am adding the same to my 69 this winter. I have original door panels, if you look at the rear side of an original there are perforations where the power switches would be. I don't know if repro panels have this or not?

Good luck,

Mark

Yep your right.......I removed the interior this past week and the back of the 2 interior door panels have the cutouts where the window crank hole is........but the rear interior plastic quarter panels are a different story........finding a photo of one of those with the switch installed would really help........once the hole is cut that's it.......those panels are hard to find.....

thanks

I am adding the same to my 69 this winter. I have original door panels, if you look at the rear side of an original there are perforations where the power switches would be. I don't know if repro panels have this or not?

Good luck,

Mark

Well, all I had to do was flip the rear interior panels over and I could see where the cut outs are for the switches.....DUH! Hey, I am an old guy now......sometimes takes me a little longer............LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back