• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need "S" hangars for cardboard trunk liner 63 SF

Geff McCarthy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:13 PM
Reaction score
I got the liner from Classic Industries, very nice. but need the hangars. I think they go over or under the trunk sea. Any advice apprectiated!

Don't they have the hangers? I though I saw them in their catalog. May be not. A wanted ad might help if someone has some left over.

Geff here is what the clips look like. I may have an extra set but would need to look. Hope this helps.

62-65 Trunk finish panel clips.jpg

There are also colored metal push pins in a few spots, at least there are on my 62.
The same pins are used for the rear window panel, and possibly the trunk divide.
I have grey pins in my trunk and red in my interior.

I have a few pics on my phone of the hangers but not the pins.

20181012_142451.jpg 20181012_142457.jpg

Thanks! Is your cardboard panel pushed fully against the side of the trunk outer wall? I can't figure out the configuration, but seeing your photo, I think I understand better. Do the clips actually fit through the slots in the panel? Or do the clips hold it up and in by friction? Hope you have another set, as I can't find any anyplace.

The pics above show the clip fully seated, then pulled down with the cardboard.
So to install, reverse the pics.

Here's the car when I got it. You can see the round metal grey push pins on the hinge brackets.
Iirc, there are 5 pieces, the seatback, both sides, and 2 trunk extension pieces that sit level with the trunk floor and have pockets underneath.

Since we're talking trunks, the trunk mat. I even found all the cutout pieces in the trunk. One was still attached, you can see the L shape cutout on one side, on the other side it's punched but still attached.

20180918_171755.jpg 20180918_181906.jpg 20180918_184450.jpg

Push pin.
Grey painted heads in the trunk, red for the interior rear window.

20201129_201410.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back