• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

Dominic Torreto

Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
In real life I dont look bad at all. I work out all the time. Own my own 3 bedroom house and I am only 21. Have a lot of friends but these dating websites really make me feel like ****. I have good photos of me on there and everything and the girls are so damn picky because theres 10 times more men then women on there that even the chick that isnt even on your level can blow you off. I know this might sounds stupid as hell but it at least ties this in with this site but will that 1970 Charger help any? I mean I know you guys are at all ages but I know guys in there fifties that still get action so you guys can still give me advise. It seems like there easier to get in person and I can get cell numbers easier to. Anything you guys want to add?

In all seriousness your friend Jonny Morasco

Man did you come to the right place for advice. Many of us are old guys. We grew up in a time before the plague of social media. My guess is it is better to meet through happenstance like in a grocery store or like. Good luck. Protect yourself.

By the way, a real cute blonde was waving and hollering "nice car the other day while driving the Coronet. She was a third my age. A 70 Charger won't hurt anything.

Good God your only 21 what's the rush? You'll find one or one will find you when you least expect it. I wouldn't bother with the dating sites. Find a real girl in a real place.

I met my wife the old fashioned way...in a bar...LOL. To many people these days are to to lazy or broke to go out and meet people...guess there is always the shopping cart crash at the grocery store to meet women.
AL

Man you guys are cool as sh1t man. In all seriousness but as the age thing goes. I dont really think theres barriers. On one of these dating sites for the hell of it I messaged a 44 year old chick and that Bi**h told me not gonna happen and another note there was a hot chick thats my age(actually a year younger) that everybody thought was hot and this 60 year old guy in my town got some action with her during the summer. Appreciate the advise though.

I met my wife on the phone.She was a buddys girlfriends girlfriend.We talked on the phone for a week before we met.So the first time we met was a blind date.

I feel ya bro. I am 28 now and I just got divorced about a year ago. As for myself I just kind of stopped looking and will go hangout at clubs and bars. Car shows and things of that nature are good to meet people also. I think it helps if you stop looking. That's usually when things happen for myself. I am a member of iamalpham.com You should check it out. It's kind of a website to help men get more well rounded. It helps with the confidence boost we all need from time to time. As for myself I am a '72 Charger owner. Keep Chargin'

I'm with Copper,NO rush at 21. I met BOTH of my wives thru friends.Look for a older gal that has gone thru all the crap like "I'm gonna be a singer or a actress" and lives a realistic life.Some one will come along when you least expect.When that happens be up front and tell them what your plans are for life. If you want kids tell them.If you don't,tell them.If you want to be a singer or a actor,tell them up front...Tell them you vises and passions.If they will go along,,, you got a keeper.Women always what to change the man and you both will be miserible.I wish I waited.It took me 23 years to see it was wrong for both of us.
If you need some action now,go buy some.It will be cheaper for you in the long run ...
Did I do any of the above?? ah,no,But I wish some one told me beforehand.

Back in 74 I had a nice looking blue with a white top 72 Challenger with raised white letter tires on rally rims. It got looks but didn't really score with it. Well before that, I met a girl at a grocery store and drove a yellow 4 dr 66 Belvedere with a black top. I was kinda crazy back then and it took me leaving her alone after trying for a month to get her to go out with me. I did however manage to get her to take my phone number and she kept it and actually called me a few weeks later when her fiance' told her he wanted to date other women.

We clicked right off and dated for nearly a year when I got drafted then was about to ship to over seas when basic was over. I wasn't ready for marriage like she was and told her if she didn't want to wait, then don't....and she didn't. Fast forward to 1986 when we ended up getting married and have been ever since. You just never know what's going to happen so don't push it and think about studying some psychology 101 at least before jumping into anything serious with someone who has a history of minor mental problems. We all do if you really look at it. At least it will help you look at 'her' family (especially her mom's mental state) because whatever is going on within the family is going to be at least partially if not completely embedded into her mind too. If one parent is bi-polar, it's likely that she's going to have the problem too. Trust me (if you don't at least study up on it yourself), you don't want to get paired up with a bi-polar major control freak because she will make your life a living hell!! My wife isn't bi-polar but her daughter is and she's no better today at 37 than she was at 17! I also got married before my first love and I got married and that lasted 5 years. I could write a book on this crap!

I don't know if you are trying to hard or what but I'm wasn't exactly great looking back then had didn't have any problem finding some action. Oh there were the dry times but then there was the flood times. Having 3 girl friends at the same time was just as bad as going through a dry period especially when they found out about the others lol. I also met quite a few 'friends' at cafeterias too and I'm noticing some really cute girls at the hamburger places around the area. Sonic used to hire cute ones too. If only I was young again and not married lol

Met my wife on a website called "plentyoffish.com" (plenty of fish)
I'm not sure if the site is still there, but it was totally free, easy to use and had tons of users.
Just be honest and open in your profile.....good things will happen.
Best of luck to you.
And, like the others have said, what's the rush?
Tell us all what MarPar says.......I'm dying to know!!

Man you guys are cool as sh1t man. In all seriousness but as the age thing goes. I dont really think theres barriers. On one of these dating sites for the hell of it I messaged a 44 year old chick and that Bi**h told me not gonna happen and another note there was a hot chick thats my age(actually a year younger) that everybody thought was hot and this 60 year old guy in my town got some action with her during the summer. Appreciate the advise though.

This will definitely make you feel better because 99% of those dating sites are scams where they put up alot of pictures of girls but in reality dont exist. So when you are trying to meet them your just wasting your time. dont fret its not you. hope rthis helps.

Best advice I can give comes in the form of a song. You're only 21. get all you can while you can
[video=youtube_share;KdbQ5vxuw7g]http://youtu.be/KdbQ5vxuw7g[/video]

My advice- don't be in such a damn hurry! Spend your time doing what you're passionate about and live your life. These are the years you should be pulling allnighters in the garage turning wrenches while you can. Women will come along when you least expect it.
Don't change yourself for a woman; wait for a woman who loves who you are and you will be happy much longer.

Dude, we need to talk...PM Me.

touche: joey, how do i get hooked up as a third on that pm.

- - - Updated - - -

I met my wife the old fashioned way...in a bar...LOL. To many people these days are to to lazy or broke to go out and meet people...guess there is always the shopping cart crash at the grocery store to meet women.
AL

not walmart

- - - Updated - - -

Met my wife on a website called "plentyoffish.com" (plenty of fish)
I'm not sure if the site is still there, but it was totally free, easy to use and had tons of users.
Just be honest and open in your profile.....good things will happen.
Best of luck to you.
And, like the others have said, what's the rush?
Tell us all what MarPar says.......I'm dying to know!!

me to

your wheels are your best friend. they dont bitch , they dont bleed, they dont cheat and they appreciate every drop of attention you give them. next the thing you know, you will have her knocked up , screwing the mailman and trying to take you for everything you own. dude, seriously, put your time and energy into something that doesnt talk back to you. you have your whole life ahead of you. dont get yourself into a situation you wish you hadnt. theres plenty of time for making babies. take it from someone whos been there. at 44, im just now getting back what i once had....my true identity and the things that make me who i am. not to mention my dignity...my $0.02

Shopping cart crash LOL. Never tried that one! One time this good looking store employee came up to me and started telling me that I shouldn't be getting my frozen stuff first and to put all of my dry goods in the basket and get the frozen stuff last since it won't try to start thawing out before I get out of the store. Hey, makes sense to me. She gave me her number and we started dating shortly after but she was a major control freak and wanted to change my life and tell me what to do in everything I did. That one didn't last long. Too bad because she had one hot body! :D

Met my wife at the supermarket. She was the checkout girl so I checked her out!!! I'ts been 37 years 6 months and 12 days since I asked her to spend my paycheck with her. Not that I'm counting!!! Since, we have 4 kids and 8 grandkids that will be here in 4 hours. Let the party begin!!! I was 26 before tying the knot so don't rush it.

Auto Transport Service
Back