• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Needing an A-Body 833 4 Speed, non-O.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No A-Body crash boxes out there?

One of these deals eh?

Like A Needle In A Haysatck! Matthew 13 verse 44.jpg

They gotta be out there keep looking. Even Mythbusters found a needle in a hay stack.

Maybe you should road trip to Minnesota the end of May for Mopar's in the Park. Sure to find what you need there. Bring your RR and I'll give you a beer or two.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/pts/4436475647.html

Doesn't say what body it fits but he has other A body stuff.

Hey thanks Reed! Appreciate it. I'll give it a shot. Unfortunately I'll be out out of town for Mopars in the Park, but sure would have taken you up on your offer.

slant six or V8??...makes a difference on gear ratio inside trans and bearing retainer size

slant six or V8??...makes a difference on gear ratio inside trans and bearing retainer size

Thanks!

Got eight cylinders, and plan on using them all....

That'll teach ya fer buyin' an A Body.

Hehehehe No doubt. Not for me though...So I should receive some kind of trump card for that.

Hehehehe No doubt. Not for me though...So I should receive some kind of trump card for that.
Yeah. Only because your Roadrunner is so friggin cool.

Worst part... I figure by the time the Dart is done, we'll all be drooling about what a fantastic job you did on it.

View attachment 187375

LOL! That's my luck...

run-son.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Only because your Roadrunner is so friggin cool.

Worst part... I figure by the time the Dart is done, we'll all be drooling about what a fantastic job you did on it.

Thank you sir! I hope the Dart comes out great. Sure want the wife to be happy with her own Mopar.

We've seen your work. Your wife will be very happy, and the rest of us will all be jealous of the great work you do.

We've seen your work. Your wife will be very happy, and the rest of us will all be jealous of the great work you do.

Thanks for the accolades Satman! Awfully generous words sir! Appreciate it.

This fella, Russ, has what you are looking for from a 69 Dart V8 4 speed...including bellhousing and some linkage. http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/4471507411.html (360) 907-2215 :icon_winkle:

Dang man....you're like Indiana Jones! How do you come up with these finds/deals? lol. I'm still stunned by the knock out deal you found and helped me out with from Mr. Petty off Victory Lane. Currently working with another member to try and put something together for a buy, but I'll keep this info at hand. Thanks again!

I've got an iphone craigslist app that searches multiple locations, pretty handy tool. :)

Prop, Sonny had a 70 dart 340 4 speed, 391 rear screws all the bolt-on's .....it was one squirrelly SOB!
:whew::i hate smilies:

Darts are some kinda cool. I'm looking at another one..............

Prop, Sonny had a 70 dart 340 4 speed, 391 rear screws all the bolt-on's .....it was one squirrelly SOB!
:whew::i hate smilies:

I can imagine it was a blast to zip around in Sonny!

I have one if you are still looking, but shipping would be crazy I'm sure.

Thanks Red! I'll keep that in mind if the current dealings don't go through. Pretty confident they will, but you never no.

Darts are some kinda cool. I'm looking at another one..............

Good luck!

Hey Will, I've got a couple manual tranny's in storage. If you're not in too big a hurry if you don't find one sooner, I can look and see if they will work for you. Call me if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back