• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Needing door glass for 69 roadrunner sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard top or post ? Not meaning to ask so many questions. I may have the glass. The hard top has a weather strip on the glass where the post car has it in the post.

I will sort through what I have and see if I can help you out.
69562686-B9A2-48B4-B640-E854FDA783E1.jpeg

I have some post glass if you still need it

The ones I have here at my house are for the hard top. I do have some other glass at my friends shop where we work on my cars. There’s a chance I have some for a post car there. I will take a look tomorrow.

I’m at karate with the grandson near the shop. When we leave here we’re going by the shop to take a look. If I have them I’ll grab the and bring them home with us. Don’t know about shipping, I’ve never had to ship glass.

I’m at karate with the grandson near the shop. When we leave here we’re going by the shop to take a look. If I have them I’ll grab the and bring them home with us. Don’t know about shipping, I’ve never had to ship glass.
Ok thank you

I looked and the one I have at the shop are for a hard top but I found one for a post car I think. I’ll post a picture on here an see what the others think it’s got. If it’s fir a post car you can have it.
BA15E6CF-F9C8-4275-B99F-94D029ABFC15.jpeg

Looks like for a post car how much to ship to 71360? Again thanks for taking the time to look and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back