• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neighborhood Facebook Group Provides Helpful Warning That Some Teenagers Are Outside Skateboarding

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score
Sep 12, 2022
631faca99d4eb631faca99d4ec.jpg

FRANKLIN, NH — The Swilton Creek Neighborhood Facebook Group again demonstrated its usefulness by providing a helpful warning that some teenagers were outside skateboarding.

This warning followed a post asking if anyone else's zucchini plants had failed to produce this summer and preceded a post reminding everyone to make sure their trash can lids were completely closed because of the cats.

"Just an FYI, there are some teenagers outside skateboarding around," read the post by @LoyolaGunderson, her fourth post this week about events occurring outside her bay window. "They even built a ramp, which seems unsafe. Who knows what could happen."

Alert members of the Facebook Group commented on the post in an effort to keep their neighborhood safe:

@BrittAndKyleSmith - Skateboarding leads to drugs. Did you see any drugs?
@LoyolaGunderson - I think I heard a swear. It sounded like Luke Hudson, @LauraHudson.
@LauraHudson - Our family is out of town, it wasn't Luke.
@JoanMatherly - I heard it too, sounded a lot like Luke.
@LauraHudson - Wasn't Luke
@JohnMcIntyre - If anyone needs their lawn mowed my kids are fundraising for band.
@LoyolaGunderson - Make a new post about fundraising efforts John.
@JohnMcIntyre - Oh sorry, I'm all thumbs with the facebooks .

At publishing time, the skateboarding teenagers had grown in numbers and were now terrorizing the whole town with their kickflips.

Last edited:
OMG! Kids doing kid things! How dare those kids, outside having unsupervised fun with no parental unit(s) hovering over them! They should be inside, glued to their games and eating the house bare!

Some people need to get the hell out of the house and quit being a busybody.

Oh heavens, those kids aren’t inside getting brainwashed by the tv! They might accidentally become aware!

Geez, good thing I don’t live in one of those neighborhoods

^^^Discovered and re-discovered gravity many times doing that!

.....way back in 79' my best friend Dan Griffith jumped the local creek on his Diamondback BMX......and crushed one of his nuts.......has three kids today and still tells the story!

Auto Transport Service
Back