• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEUROPATHY

Does 900 even do anything? I started out low and got up to 1200 for a while and still had some stabbing pains in my legs and feet, the worst is the bottom of my foot and some times it just does not stop. 2400 mgs worked a lot better and I just started 3200 and that is the max, I know it makes my short term memory bad
I forget a lot and it takes me some time to figure out what I was doing. I'm thinking of backing down or trying something else.

Check this out. PERIPHERAL NEUROPTHY FACT SHEET/NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS AND STROKE lots of good info

Funny that I see this thread this morning, when I get up and my legs are feeling particularly weird. My (former) neuro doc told me several years ago, that I had stenosis. He later changed it to something else ( which I won't talk about it right now). I got my records from him and noticed a comment - no exposure to chemicals or metals. I was never asked if I was exposed to anything. There were different compounds used back in the day in our cars, that are now not used. When reading directions for a sealer I was using, it plainly said, not for use inside the vehicle. I don't know, guess it doesn't matter at this point.
As far as what helps, yeah I take the gaba, but am now using oils (not for motor), which seam to help.

Auto Transport Service
Back