• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 66 Belvedere

70Bronco

Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Recently bought a 66 Belvedere II hardtop. New here. Love to look for info and share what I can.

IMG_1523.JPG

Good for you ! Looks very solid. Best of luck ! Oh,, we love photos .

:thumbsup:Awsome car you lucky dog, it will make a great rat killer.

welcome from sunny california , my fav 66 , had one once . cut it to death . that was 74-75 . i was young still dumb , and full of ....... ideas , lol . have had every year around one . but not another , yet lol .

Welcome! A lot of good Hoosiers on here, what part of Indiana are you from. I'm about 20 miles NE of Indy.

Welcome to the madness from NC and from another Belvedere owner - mine is a year older 1967 . . .

Great group here ready to help and share their knowledge . . .

welcome from PA .... 66 are the bomb .. i am going to look at one that a guy is parting out .... after i pick the good stuff i will post a link here for the rest of ya.

Welcome! A lot of good Hoosiers on here, what part of Indiana are you from. I'm about 20 miles NE of Indy.
I'm 25 miles south of Lake Michigan, where Indiana and Michigan meet.

welcome from PA .... 66 are the bomb .. i am going to look at one that a guy is parting out .... after i pick the good stuff i will post a link here for the rest of ya.
Great. I need one serious part and not the good stuff--the package tray. A previous owner completely cut it out. No idea why. Everything else on the car is solid and in place.

Welcome to FBBO from hot, dry & sunny {smoky} NorCal

nice Belvedere Project

Auto Transport Service
Back