• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new 67 coronet r/t door badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat-lip-resto

Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
instead of looking all over and finding rt door badges then waiting to get them chromed I just made new from alluminum and am going to polish and paint them does anyone know if it is leagal to make and sell them?

Attachments

• DSCF2214_resize.JPG
    DSCF2214_resize.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 552
  • DSCF2215_resize.JPG
    DSCF2215_resize.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 671
I don't know about any legal matters but HOLY SMOKES! How did you make those? They look amazing.

gonna take some time to sand the tooling marks out I think I will run them a little slower next time

That is some beautiful work woowee!! I would say it would be legal up til the point where Ma Mopar observed that you made a better than OEM part. I would stand in line for these all day long, keep up the good work!

Key is to not put the chrysler logo or part number on back side. Ask Laysons about that issue.

If you end up making and selling, I'd be interested if you could make a pair with Coronet 440 instead of R/T...

Obviously, I don't have one.... Anybody out there have one to share (temporarily)??
The Coronet script is the same as the R/T; Would you be able to use the script off of a glove box door, and just re-size the numbers? Just a thought...

Looks great! I am in the market for a set. PM me when you get a chance. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back