• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD New 67 Coronet R/T Full Quarter Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold & Old

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I had this new left side quarter panel made for my 67 Coronet project and did not use it.... due to my existing panel being repairable.

The panel was made by one of are B body members.... Joe Phillips who is well known for his talent & craftsmanship making hard to get Mopar quarter panels.

The panel is all totally wrapped so no rust.... I have had it for about a year now.

I am selling it for what I paid minus the shipping and Canadian import duties.

A great price of $1300 plus its ride....... no more no less.:eek:

I am in Michigan 48446......... where we recently lost a bid for a National championship!:cursin:

(PM) me for a more personal understanding.

My loss your gain....:)

20200528_155604.jpg
full panel.jpg
panel.jpg

I would think so too. Joe made some panels for me and they are going to work out great.

Dont be shy... its only money.....:eek:

Really nice new 67 panel.......

Mayday Mayday Mayday

To be exact 23rd of May:lol:

now I have your attention

I offer a new left side quarter panel made for my 67 Coronet project and did not use it.... due to my existing panel being repairable.

The panel was made by one of are B body members.... Joe Phillips who is well known for his talent & craftsmanship making hard to get Mopar quarter panels.

The panel is all totally wrapped so no rust.... I have had it for about a year now.

I am selling it for what I paid minus the shipping and Canadian import duties.

A great price of $1300 plus its ride....... :)

(PM) me for a more personal understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back