• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New alternator and mad mod question

you don't use heater but if rains ( and I bet Florida gets LOT of rains on the respective season ) will use wipers and deff function.

On normal conditions you should be fine, but as mentioned, if you note some issue, you can make later to the next step

Last edited:
Well on the first instance I wouldn't bypass the ammeter, but after say that and since you already decided it, in your case this is what I would do:

View attachment 957889

On this setup, I would feed the fans relays either from firewall junction or alt stud
if i may i have bean thinking about this mod,so lets see if i have this right.hear goes at the bulkhead i pull out the red and black wire ,new 8 gague wire from the alt join red and black then undo the ammeter join them together done am i right not good on elec stuff.

if i may i have bean thinking about this mod,so lets see if i have this right.hear goes at the bulkhead i pull out the red and black wire ,new 8 gague wire from the alt join red and black then undo the ammeter join them together done am i right not good on elec stuff.

look at post #2 and #11

Auto Transport Service
Back