• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Austin Residents Attack Car Meets

I deleted my comments, but stand by them......I assumed we were in the political forum. my bad

By the way
Karen's is a 'slur' against white conservative women

White pain in the *** women....
or any woman (usually referred to white cons. suburban women)
or any women who speak up for their constitutional rights
like a Sarah Palin (if she was running today),
they call Candice Owen that type (she ain't white)

because it's a pain in their (opponents) asses,
they don't like the truth
the real truth & nothing but the truth,
so help you GOD

it's a slur, usually, used as a racial/political slur too,
intended as an insult

yet it's all accepted as OK, by many, way too many,
especially media, on the left (a few here)

there's even a Snickers (or maybe M&M ?) commercial that uses it

Last edited:
Here's the definition I associate with it: "Karen is a pejorative term used in the United States and other English-speaking countries for a woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary."

Nothing at all to do with race, imo, has everything to do with over-entitled, over-involved 'my way or the highway' types.

fyj,lk.jpg

Here's the definition I associate with it: "Karen is a pejorative term used in the United States and other English-speaking countries for a woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary."

Nothing at all to do with race, imo, has everything to do with over-entitled, over-involved 'my way or the highway' types.
The term started with white women over reaction to what seemed like minor incidents involving people of color. Calling the cops claiming they felt "Threatened." When all the dude asked was if you could move your car so he can get his car out? Then they start screaming. "Go back to where you came from." To other Americans. (And God help if the person had any type of accent.) Many have been captured on tape looking ridiculous.

There's no way to properly address this situation without it going political - so I'll refrain until
the thread is moved.

No, "we all" most certainly did not.
The ones NOT saying anything did. And the ones making comment about ‘Karren’ are the problem if you think about it. Take it and move on, don’t be so thin skinned.!

The ones NOT saying anything did. And the ones making comment about ‘Karren’ are the problem if you think about it. Take it and move on, don’t be so thin skinned.!
You didn't place any of those conditions on your original statement; I reject your attempt to do so now,
after the fact.
You made a simple, unqualified, declarative statement, which was obviously patently false and I corrected it.
It's as simple as that.
Oh - and I got rawhide for skin, thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back