• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B-body owner from Reykjavik, Iceland

Maggi

Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score
Hi there.
I recently purchased a 68 Charger located in Denver CO, and had it shipped to Iceland.
It need a ground up restoration, all the usual rust in floor/trunk panels, and probably I will replace also the rear quarter panels.
Always loved the shape and style of the 2nd gen Chargers and B-body in general.
I also have in my garage a 71 Challenger Convertible 440+6, auto and 67 Camaro RS, w. Tremec 5 speed.

Welcome from West Virginia. Sounds like you have a nice stable going there, good luck on that Charger and post some pictures when you get a chance! We like pictures around here

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome. My daughter was in Reykjavik over the summer for a day (flight layover). Went to the mineral pools. Said it was beautiful !!!

hello from s carolina,cant wait to see the pics

Welcome to FBBO, you now have one of all-time best cars! Sorry our guys drank all the beer over there!

yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222.jpg

Cool sorry I couldn't help you somehow in your purchase. Denver is so close to me and you're so far away.

Auto Transport Service
Back