• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B Body owner saying Hi!!

62 Dart Convertible

Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score
Hi all

My name is Frank, I live in Australia, and yesterday became the owner of my first B Body, a 62 Dodge Dart 440 convertible.

I have been reading and learning on this forum for quite some time, and would like to learn, help and share as much as I can, now that I have actually registered...

Thanks to site owners and admins for this great place!!

Well welcome Frank,looks like we lost another lurker!!:bootyshake:Wasn.t so hard.We would love to see some pic's of your down under mopar:munky2:

Hello there!

I should have written "long time lurker, new member".

Yes I know :worthless_thread:

I will fix that in time. Just busy as a one armed wall paper hanger with crabs at the moment!!
Well welcome Frank,looks like we lost another lurker!!:bootyshake:Wasn.t so hard.We would love to see some pic's of your down under mopar:munky2:

Welcome, Frank - love the '62s!

Welcome hope you enjoy being a b body owner

I don't see those very often so I think some pics are due! Welcome!

welcome and as said pictures would be nice..

As promised, here are some pics. Is it OK to post pics here? If not tell me where..... They were taken by prev owner stateside. I am going to go outside right now and start the engine just to listen to that sweet old school music...:icon_syda:
th_30667_0_1962_Dodge_Dart__6_123_579lo.jpg
th_30665_0_1962_Dodge_Dart_1_123_388lo.jpg

Uploaded with IIIUploader

Auto Transport Service
Back