• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Canadian B Body Owner

Don67Satellite

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
Hello all. Have been lurking around the classifieds for awhile now, but just recently purchased my first B Body Mopar. Owned an A Body in my youth (71 Demon 340) but life happens and I sold it. About a year ago I started looking for a new ride and I am now the happy owner of a 1967 Plymouth Satellite. I'm looking forward to being here on the forums.

66130033664__3E8B9157-F958-4B0B-B2AD-C94CB24DFE0A.jpg

Nice color

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Illinois! Nice Satellite. Shoot us a few more pics if you will. Happy Holidays!

Welcome to FBBO from the southern part of the North in Ontario. It looks like you have a nice '67 Satellite there. Sorry to see so much of your area in the news lately. Damn you, Mother Nature! I hope you and yours are safe and dry.

Welcome to FBBO from the southern part of the North in Ontario. It looks like you have a nice '67 Satellite there. Sorry to see so much of your area in the news lately. Damn you, Mother Nature! I hope you and yours are safe and dry.

Thanks! I am safe and dry. The flooding was right down the road from me actually, but living on a hill was beneficial in this instance.

Edit: Yay! Interior uploaded.

IMG_0047.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Georgia

Welcome to the best Mopar site out there. I'm not that familiar with 67's, but was a painted roof a common option in that year?

Welcome to the best Mopar site out there. I'm not that familiar with 67's, but was a painted roof a common option in that year?

Yes, it seems the painted roof was a thing. You could get it also in body colour, or a vinyl top. I was browsing Google images and I'd say the painted roof is what I see the most of on these ones.

welcome to the show Don and sweet ride you got their. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back