• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Canadian Member

tr7rm21 welcome to the forum. It's a 69 RR that's good in my book, I am on my 12th RR currently. Good luck. Budnicks

Well there it is, a real live T7 69 roadrunner.

that's what mine is supposed to be.

Can you picture it with a white vinyl top? Because i think that's what i'm supposed to have too. Been a while since I looked at my fender tag but i'm pretty sure that's what i figured out.

I have the saddle tan interior, split bench up front with a 4 spd, air grabber hood. no idea if my hood was supposed to get the black stripes or not... kind of doubt it with the light colored vinyl roof, that would just be too busy looking.

Awesome bird. i know this is an old post so you might not catch this question but what are you running for wheels and tires?

thanks,

Dave
Hi Dave;

I think your Road Runner would look good with either a white or black top. I agree the hood stripes might be a bit much with the white but I've seen a T5 car with a black top and stripes and it looked great.

My wheel/tire combo is:

Front-P225-60R 15 on 15x6 rims
Rear- P275-60R 15 Drag Radials on 15x8 Dodge Ramcharger rims.

Auto Transport Service
Back