• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Canuck member

ram250098

Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
Hey all I jumped over from FABO, I sold my 72 Demon 340, lack of room. I picked up a 74 Runner clone.
Fresh paint, white bucket interior, 318 with X heads, cam, headers and a few other goodies...ok ok factory sun roof as well.
I look forward to being on this board, and meeting some new members as well as some of the FABO members I see here as well.
Thanks
AL

runner.jpg

runner1.jpg

Thanks guy's with any luck I will be picking her up on Friday, should have some pics of the interior a few days later.
AL

I am in Ontario, no no no not Toronto LOL, I have a farm just north of T.O
Nice and quiet, and central to loads of cruises every night..
AL

Awesome green. I love it. Welcome.

Very Cool.. Reminds me of a 73' RR w/400cid I once had!! Another one I should have kept...

Hi there Ram.

That's funny I've known a guy for over 20 years who has the same car. He manages a Rogers video and bought the car new when he was 19 but his has a 440. I'm in Kelowna BC.

Hi I am also a new commer, to this great site. Im from Canada as well. ! have a 74 satellite clone as well very nice cars. yours is remarkable. also have a 69 4speed roadrunner that I am restoreing up right now and cannot wait untill it is done. welcme to the forum.

cool clone

cool RR clone/tribute & welcome to the Dark Side :headbang: @ FBBO

You guys wanna rent my time machine? Look at the post date up top....lol

[video=youtube;JFT7hNhop7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFT7hNhop7w[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back