• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Dodge Boy

DodgeDos

Local time
6:15 AM
Reaction score
I live south east of Cleveland and just picked up my first Dodge:
66 Dodge Coronet 440
318 Poly (light work) and a 727
I have friends that have some nice classics and I had to join in the fun. Warning: will ask a lot of questions...
8E8B9E79-FBE1-46CE-AFF9-B348956D0A88.jpeg

Welcome to the site, ask away!

Welcome from Alabama, a great addition to the 66-67 B body followers.

Nice ride and a good way to start so you can enjoy your ride!

Not sure where to post the questions but point me and I can go fetch.

I didn’t meet my gal when she was young and it seems like everyone danced with her for a little while and made her their own. As a result I have some bad ideas I need to fix. Priority is the go and slow. Then I’ll get to fixing the real bad ideas. (Cutting a hole in the dash for a Kenwood stereo)

First go, it has a Poly 318, it has the weiand 7503, Edlebrock Thunderbolt 600cfm and a mild cam when rebuilt about 5K ago (no paperwork on this, docs lost when husband passed) I don’t plan to race but is there much more potential to this engine without stroking it out? Any Poly heads out there?

Slow, all new drums around (everything new, lines, drums, pads, master)) going to add a booster. Any reason to go all the way to discs up front?

Welcome from Missouri!! love Coronets, very nice!!

love the car and hello from s carolina

Welcome from Indiana. Nice Dodge. Chrysler Power magazine has had some articles on the A318, developed an aluminum high rise manifold and I believe are in the development stages of some aluminum heads. Poly engines can make dependable power, not inexpensively though. Look up Bruce Toth, Gary Pavlovics. I hope the spelling is correct.

I'm in your neck of the woods - west of you... Medina/Wooster area. Nice looking unit you have there. I have a '68.

Auto Transport Service
Back